My writing work encompasses both non-fiction and fiction, across an array of mediums, formats and genres.
This has included articles, reviews, blog posts and general content, for numerous clients, often as a ghost-writer.
I’ve written short and feature-length films for-hire, audio sketches for radio and podcasts and promos. For several years now I have worked as an ad-hoc joke writer for the television panel show “Have I Got News For You”.
I regularly enter writing competitions as a way to challenge myself and practice my craft, and I’ve placed as a finalist and semi-finalist several times, winning twice.
Check the script samples page for examples of my writing.
If you’d like to discuss working with me as a writer (perhaps you have a project you want to collaborate on), then please use the contact page.
- Weaving Thoughts – Writer and Researcher, Various Articles (Ghost-written)
- Upwork – Writer and Researcher, Various Clients (Ghost-written)
- Illegitimate Theatre – Contributor
- ShowWatcher.com – Contributor
- WAXWORKS! – Screenwriter (Jopia Productions / Tirana Films – IN DEVELOPMENT)
- The Social Contract – Writer, Additional Material (Vialucci Media – POST PRODUCTION)
- Have I Got News For You – Freelance Writer; Additional Material – Series 50 to 57 (BBC, Hat Trick Productions)
- Creatures: Part II – Screenwriter (Jopia Films – IN DEVELOPMENT)
- Creatures – Screenwriter (Jopia Films – POST PRODUCTION)
- Blade of the Assassin – Screenwriter (Jopia Films / Tirana Films – POST PRODUCTION)
- The Family Vacation – Screenwriter (Jopia Films/ Tirana Films – IN DEVELOPMENT)
- The Weeping Brook – Screenwriter (Fox & Chips Productions – IN DEVELOPMENT)
- Trojan – Pitch Treatment Writer (Change Films – IN DEVELOPMENT)
SHORT FILMS & SKETCHES:
- Skits ‘N’ Tings – Sketch Writer (Boxtilt Productions)
- The Novelist – Writer (JMK Productions)
- Party Political Broadcast – Writer (Peter Rossiter)
- The Guest Narrator – Writer (+44 Films)
- Bovine – Script Editor (Evoke Films)
- Urban Recycle – Script Editor (TV World Productions)
- Half Hearted – Writer (LFA)
RADIO & PODCAST:
- The Wireless Show – Freelance Sketch Writer (The Wireless Show)
- Britain’s Got Satire, Pilot – Writer (Word on Health Productions)
- NewsJack, Series 13 Episode 6 – ‘One-liner’ Writer (BBC)
- Movies 4 Men “Autumn Tough Guys Season” (The Film & TV Co. / Jopia Productions / Tirana Films)
- Walky – Content Writer/Copywriter (Walkers Get Active)
NEW WRITING SUBMISSIONS & COMPETITION ENTRIES:
- Bums, TV pilot – Writer (Finalist – David Nobbs Memorial Trust Writing Competition)
- Beardface, TV pilot – Writer (Semi-Finalist – Screencraft 2016 Pilot Launch Contest)
- Trollhunters, TV pilot – Writer (Short-listed – BBC Script Room 10/Drama)
- Backbenchers, TV pilot – Writer (Long-listed – BBC Script Room 9/Comedy)
- MirrororriM, short film – Writer (Semi-Finalist – Screencraft Short Screenplay Contest)
- #Hollywood Screenplay, feature film extract – Writer (Winner – Scripped.com Monthly Contest)
- Herbert Garland & Lawrence of Arabia, feature film extract – Writer (Winner – Royal Society of Chemistry Screenplay Competition)
- The Good Goblin, feature film – Treatment Writer (Shortlisted [final 10] – Marza Story Circus Competition)
- Cleaning Up, short play – Writer (Short-listed – Capital Plays Festival of New Writing)
- Blu, television series – comedy/espionage – co-writer of pilot with Melissa Joseph – IN DEVELOPMENT
ADDITIONAL WRITING EXPERIENCE:
- Blue Cat Screenplay Analysis – Script Reader and Coverage Writer